J`ai reçu l`information de notre client que la traduction en bulgare a été très bien faite Ekaterina. Alors, je vous félicite et je vous remercie pour ce travail.
J`espère qu`on pourra encore un jour collaborer. Pour l`instant, je vous souhaite de magnifiques vacances et beaucoup de satisfaction du travail que vous effectuez.
Client from France
Ekaterina is a very professional and helpful translator, for all projects she has been punctual and a pleasure to work with.
Client from United Kingdom
The company was established in 2006 by qualified linguist Ekaterina Lyutakova. Ekaterina is company proprietor, project manager, and senior translator and editor for the English to Bulgarian and French to Bulgarian language pairs.
We work with a select circle of experienced and qualified freelance linguists and the industry’s leading translation software to guarantee high quality services. When work is outsourced, it is to European standard EN 15038 which sets requirements for quality translation services, as explained under Quality Assurance.
About Ekaterina Lyutakova
- Member of the Association of Translators and Interpreters in Bulgaria
- Authorised Translator to the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the language pairs English to Bulgarian and French to Bulgarian and vice versa
- SDL Trados Studio 2009 Certified
- External Translator to the European Commission Directorate-General for Translation providing translation services into Bulgarian from English and French (Call for Tenders AO 2005 BG)
- External Linguist Contractor localising Google products since January 2010
- Master's Degree in Translation with the professional qualification of Expert in European Translation (English and French)
- Master's Degree in Bulgarian and French Studies and a post-graduate qualification in journalism
- Holder of Cambridge Certificates: Certificate of Proficiency in English, Certificate in Advanced English, First Certificate in English